Lindsay Takes on London

Monday, February 27, 2006

parents come and gone

so my week with my parents ended yesterday, but boy was it a good week. it was so nice to have them here and be able to spend time with them. we did SO MUCH! i think they were staisfied that they saw almost all of what London has to offer! some highlights - me and Mom went on the London Eye - its like this giant ferris wheel thing where instead of two seats per thingy they have these pods that hold up to 30 people! you take a 30 minute trip and go VERY high and can see a whole lot of London below you. Also we went to see Fame which was soooo good! We went to the London Zoo and saw cute penguins and monkeys, to the Science museum, the British Museum, and of course Harrods! It was also nice to get to eat at restaurants instead of in my crappy dining hall. But they left yesterday afternoon so now its time to focus on midterms, YUCK. midterms start tomorrow for me (i still can't believe its already the halfway point!). but Dan is coming in less than two weeks which is SUPER exciting and i can't wait! i really miss my girls but i know i'll be back in Troy before I know it :-) now i am off to go see a movie for my film class, and then later i have ot meet with the professor and watch ANOTHER movie with him for the same class, YUCK!
love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home