Lindsay Takes on London

Saturday, February 18, 2006

whoosh ! thats time, flying by!

wow, another week over already, this is nuts!!!!
today I went to Stonehenge, it was so cool! I always thought Stonehenge was really neat when I was younger and learned about it in school, so it was so amazing to actually see it in person, and now I can tell everyone I know and my future kids, oh yea i've been there! haha. after stonehenge we went to Salisbury, its a town right near the rocks, it was pretty dumb - basically a mini london but not as cool, haha.
work as been seriously piling up on me lately, with midterms starting next week, how is that possible! my parents are coming on MONDAY! i am soooo excited for them to come! they are bringing me some things from home like peanut butter and some other stuff, its going to be sooooo nice to get to spend time with them here!
it's only rained TWICE since i've been here over a month, knock on wood. and it isnt foggy at all in london, just everywhere else in england, haha.
oooh this week was also valentines day, my aunt sent me an AMAZING package with lots of candy, some dvds, and other great stuff, it totally made my day! and dan sent me beauuuutiful flowers (again, haha i am soo spoiled!) you can see pics of those and stonehenge on my pics when i update them. speaking of dan, after my parents come, he is coming in three weks! i can't believe how fast this is really going by! oh and after my sisters wedding me and dan are going to the dominican republic for a week with some of the theta chi boys and girlfriends. i am SO excited to start my summer out right! ok well time for some downloaded tv before bed :-)
i miss everyone so much and can't wait for Super Sizzling Troy Summer 2k6 :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home