Lindsay Takes on London

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

week two!

check out my newly posted pictures of Chinese New Year and Covent Garden! On Sunday I checked out the Chinese New Year parade / celebration in Trafalgar Square. It was SO cool! The parade was amazing with all the costumes and dragons and such. This week not much exciting has really happened, but I did sign up for some trips with the school - I'm going to a "football" game (soccer obviously) which will be a ton of fun I think, and to Stonehenge for a day, I have really always wanted to see Stonehenge so I'm very excited for this too! And also I signed up for a weekend trip to Scotland! So i'm really excited about all those, and my weekends are filling up fast with all my visitors that are coming as well! My mom and dad are coming in about three weeks, and Dan is coming about three weeks after that, and then my Aunt is coming too! AND she is bringing me to see Mary Poppins - the Musical in the theatre! its going to be awesome. I am really starting to think that time is going to fly by here. this weekend i think i'm going to check out Portobello Market - for any of you who have seen Bedknobs and Broomsticks and remember the song "Portobello Road" thats where it is! And I'll probably go see a museum or something too. Last night I went to see the movie "Breakfast on Pluto" with my film class, it was actually really good, I would have never seen it on my own - it was about an orphaned irish boy who grows up to be a transvestite...it was a really good story though :-) today I had class all day and still have one more to go to at 6 but it hasn't been too bad.
ok well leave me some love :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home